Become a Partner with the Most Innovative Materials Company on the Planet.Know More
You Save: AED. 240.00 (38%)
PA12 CF20 is made using high-modulus carbon fiber filament and PA12 it’s quite easy to print, has good thermal properties, and chemical resistance. PA12 CF20 is widely used in a variety of industries due to its excellent chemica...
PA12 CF20 is made using high-modulus carbon fiber filament and PA12 it’s quite easy to print, has good thermal properties, and chemical resistance. PA12 CF20 is widely used in a variety of industries due to its excellent chemical resistance, low moisture absorption. It has a very low shrinkage in the printed part resulting in excellent dimensional stability, making our PA12+CF20 an excellent choice for tools, fixtures, and jigs.
Benefits of PA12-CF20 Includes:
- High thermal properties, with a CUT of 120°C and HDT of 150°C
- Excellent strength and stiffness over a wide temperature range, up to 150°C
- Very low moisture absorption yielding improved retention of mechanical properties even when exposed to humid environments
- Low density makes it ideal for light-weight parts
- Superior chemical resistances, especially when compared to PA6 nylons
- Low shrinkage and warping for high dimensional stability and reproducible part-to-part measurements
1.75mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 255-285°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C
- Nozzle: We strongly recommend a 0.4mm orifice or larger using one of our Carbide nozzles
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers below 0.25mm with carbon fiber grades. Lower than 0.25mm may create too much back pressure in the hot end and result in poor feeding, jams, drive gear clicking, and eating a notch into the filament.
- Bed Prep: Rough Borosilicate Glass with PVP gluestick , or high temp carbon fiber sheet plus PVP glue stick, we also recommend the Vision Miner Nano Polymer Adhesive.
- Heated Chamber: Recommended
- Drying Instructions: 90°C for 4-6 hours